- Do you paraphrase or check for plagiarism?
No, we do not offer this type of service.
- Will my document be kept confidential?
Your document will be kept in the strict confidentiality. Only the Client Services Manager and your assigned editor will have access to it. After we have returned your proofread document to you, we will delete all copies from our system automatically after 21 days. Upon request, we can manually delete it immediately.
- What experience and qualifications do your editors possess?
Our team is comprised solely of experienced, native English speaking professionals with advanced degrees from leading UK/US universities.
Our minimum requirements include:
– An advanced degree (including Masters or PhDs) from a leading UK/US university.
– 3 years or more of experience in academic proofreading.
– An outstanding track-record in an academic discipline, e.g. published articles, faculty experience, R&D experience.
- How can I be assured of the quality of your service?
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any part of our service, please contact us and we will do our best to swiftly resolve it for you. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the service you receive and can cite credible reasons, we will refund you.
- When are you open for business?
24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Can I request specific requirements, such as style/format guidelines or other special requests?
You can inform us of any style guidelines or other requests that you may have by noting these on the order form comment box or via email. Our editors are well versed in a variety of styles, such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Oxford, and others.
- How do I view the ‘Tracked Changes’ in MS Word 2013/14?
The ‘Track Changes’ highlighting will not show automatically in MS Word 2013/14. To show changes:
- Select the ‘Review’ tab on the main menu
- Click on the dropdown box that currently says ‘Simple Markup’
- Select ‘All Markup’ from the options
The editor’s tracking will now show.
- How will I see the changes that the editor makes to my document?
All amendments to your document made by the editor will be highlighted through the MS Word ‘Track Changes’ feature. We recommend that you review each change individually. However, we will also return a ‘clean’ version of your edited file that does not show any tracking/mark-up.