- What does your service include?
Our editing service goes beyond correcting basic grammar, punctuation and spelling errors. The editor will carefully review your document, highlighting the suggested amendments using the ‘Track Changes’ feature in MS Word. An Editor’s Summary Report will be returned with the edited document, giving detailed feedback about where improvements were made, and improvements suggested for your consideration.
- Rephrasing and restructuring of sentences to improve flow.
- Academic vocabulary synonym suggestions.
- Editing according to standard styles, such as APA, Chicago, MLA, IEEE and OSCOLA, etc.
- Checking for American/British English spelling and style conventions.
- Corrections to referencing.
- All major file formats accepted (DOC, Open Office, PDF, PowerPoint, LaTeX)
- Ability to work to specific university guidelines.
- Editing certificates and invoices provided on request.
- Working to individual requests, such as removing wordiness and repetition.
- What experience and qualifications do your editors possess?
Our team is comprised solely of experienced, native English speaking professionals with advanced degrees from leading UK/US universities.
Our minimum requirements include:
– An advanced degree (including Masters or PhDs) from a leading UK/US university.
– 3 years or more of experience in academic proofreading.
– An outstanding track-record in an academic discipline, e.g. published articles, faculty experience, R&D experience.
- How can I be assured of the quality of your service?
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any part of our service, please contact us and we will do our best to swiftly resolve it for you. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the service you receive and can cite credible reasons, we will refund you.