Our editing service goes beyond correcting basic grammar, punctuation and spelling errors. The editor will carefully review your document, highlighting the suggested amendments using the ‘Track Changes’ feature in MS Word. An Editor’s Summary Report will be returned with the edited document, giving detailed feedback about where improvements were made, and improvements suggested for your consideration.
- Rephrasing and restructuring of sentences to improve flow.
- Academic vocabulary synonym suggestions.
- Editing according to standard styles, such as APA, Chicago, MLA, IEEE and OSCOLA, etc.
- Checking for American/British English spelling and style conventions.
- Corrections to referencing.
- All major file formats accepted (DOC, Open Office, PDF, PowerPoint, LaTeX)
- Ability to work to specific university guidelines.
- Editing certificates and invoices provided on request.
- Working to individual requests, such as removing wordiness and repetition.