- Will I receive a printed/hard copy of my edited document?
Printed copies will not be provided. We will return your proofread document via email.
- When are you open for business?
24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- How and when will my work be returned?
You can find our guaranteed turnaround times and prices by entering your word count on this form.
Your proofread and edited files will be returned via email only.
- How do I view the ‘Tracked Changes’ in MS Word 2013/14?
The ‘Track Changes’ highlighting will not show automatically in MS Word 2013/14. To show changes:
- Select the ‘Review’ tab on the main menu
- Click on the dropdown box that currently says ‘Simple Markup’
- Select ‘All Markup’ from the options
The editor’s tracking will now show.
- How will I see the changes that the editor makes to my document?
All amendments to your document made by the editor will be highlighted through the MS Word ‘Track Changes’ feature. We recommend that you review each change individually. However, we will also return a ‘clean’ version of your edited file that does not show any tracking/mark-up.